[Tagging] Proposed deletion of wiki pages about motorcycle_friendly=*

Michael Reichert osm-ml at michreichert.de
Wed Oct 4 16:47:40 UTC 2017

Hi Yves,

Am 04.10.2017 um 17:44 schrieb Yves:
> Whatever this tag is good or bad, it's not a good idea to delete the page from the wiki.
> If I find it in the data, this page will inform me on its meaning.
> Now if it's bad, you can trust the contributors not to use it.
> Also, you can take time to explain your argument against in the discussion page, it's a wiki ;-)

I myself did not propose a deletion of the proposal page. I just
proposed to delete or move the feature pages. If the feature pages were
deleted, the internal search engine of the wiki would still return the
proposal page. I think that a proposal page is enough for a tag which
received lots of criticism and whose "inventor" ignored rule repeatedly
and tried to hide warning boxes and negative comments.

Best regards

Michael