[Tagging] Fwd: How to map a bin with dog excrement bags dispenser

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Oct 11 09:12:16 UTC 2017

I agree with this, bin=yes is already a well established attribute tag
and for the typical combined dispenser/bins that you see here (1000s of
them) it would seem to be the most correct tagging.

Naturally there are other set-ups with separate bins potentially simply
nearby, they should obviously be modelled as two nodes.

Simon