[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Validity of Route Relations

Michael Reichert osm-ml at michreichert.de
Sat Oct 14 07:53:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

Am 2017-10-14 um 06:49 schrieb Jo:
> Maybe
>
> recheck_itinerary_route_by
>
> would be a better tag. Then it can also be used when route relations are
> changed for roadworks that take more than say, a month and that cause
> changes in itinerary.

If recheck_itinerary_route_by=<date> reduces the confusion (see email by
Andrew) and nobody opposes on this mailing list (or a parallel
discussion), I will change the proposed tag. In addition, this tag will
hopefully discourage mappers from adding a start_date equivalent
although it was not proposed (An end implies a start, doesn't it?).

Best regards

Michael