[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Fire Hydrant Extensions)

Viking viking81 at tin.it
Tue Oct 17 22:33:21 UTC 2017

I've tried to summarize post-vote conclusions here: Fire Hydrant Extensions (part 2) [1]
Now, we can use it as it is and apply these changes to hydrant wiki page, or change it, or vote it again.
Then we can go on and discuss/vote Fire Hydrant Extensions (part 3) [2].
Finally, if we want, we can create a part 4 to transform fire_hydrant:position=* in location=*, fire_hydrant:diameter=* in diameter=*, fire_hydrant:pressure=* in pressure=*.

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions_(part_2)
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Fire_Hydrant_Extensions_(part_3)

Best regards
Alberto

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.