[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Sinkholes refinement

David Marchal penegal at live.fr
Tue Oct 24 17:16:21 UTC 2017

Hello, there.

The vote period passed, and the proposal received a total of 16 approvals, 1 spoilt vote and 0 refusals, so I closed the vote and marked the proposal as approved. Thanks to all the voters; I’ll create the according Wiki pages and edit existing ones to reflect the vote on the following days.

As a side note, there is a secondary vote on the proposal page; indeed, some voters noticed an inconsistency in the proposal, ie. a proposal example carried karstic=yes tagging instead of the proposed karst=yes. To make sure of what version the voters approved, I have to ask them to go back on the proposal page and vote, in the dedicated subsection, amongst karstic=yes or karst=yes. Once the choice will have been asserted, I’ll be able to create the corresponding Wiki page.

Thanking you for your patience, and awaiting your votes,

Regards.