[Tagging] Swimming pool facilities

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 13:32:45 UTC 2017

Hi!

A park with s Pool with lanes => sports_centre.
A park with trampoline, ramps, pools=> water_park
A park with umbrellas and a pool where you have to pay a fee to enter the
park itself (so you have to map the park, its access and its access
conditions)=> park???
 It's ridiculous! That's why I support this proposal.