[Tagging] Mapping of Subway Stations

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 12:03:04 UTC 2017

Hi!
After the 2004 Atocha station bomb it is illegal in Spain taking photos of
metro/railway stations to avoid helping terrorist find weak points/escape
routes (despite of this, metro/railway photo contests take place); I think
that, for the same reason, it is illegal, or at least problematic, to map
inside Spanish metro stations.

(This said, a mapping of metro stations would be of citizen interest, cause
it would show problems due to oversizing, out-of-station exchange routes
that are faster than inside-station exchange routes, accesibility issues,
and so on).