[Tagging] Access by permit

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 23:40:20 UTC 2017

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 7:11 PM, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm not sure that http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/2574.html doesn't ever
> overlay atop another permit scheme, although it wouldn't surprise me.

And for what it's worth, that would be motor_vehicle:no
atv:conditional=permit @ disabled (or whatever is posted - not all the
routes have exactly the same restrictions.)

That is, motor vehicle access by disabled permit holders only - and the
permit is special to the routes, it isn't an ordinary handicapped tag.

I think. I've not tagged any MAPPWD routes yet, so I'd have to review the
actual requirements. (I have mapped a couple of the tracks, but not applied
the tagging for MAPPWD.)