[Tagging] How to tag "agricultural centers"

Mark Bradley ethnicfoodisgreat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 18:53:36 UTC 2017

In the Midwestern US we have places scattered throughout the countryside
whose purpose is to sell farming supplies, such as seed, feed, herbicide,
anhydrous ammonia, etc.  I'm talking about a parcel of land, typically with
several buildings situated on it, and plenty of room for parking and
maneuvering farm vehicles and trucks.  None of the existing tags in the Wiki
seem to fit to describe these facilities.  I'm looking for suggestions on
how to tag these.  A type of landuse?

Mark