[Tagging] How to tag "agricultural centers"

Micah Cochran mcochran at athensal.us
Mon Sep 25 19:21:29 UTC 2017

Would this be some form of a farmers' co-ops  or agricultural cooperative?
 (The Wikipedia article notes a few different meanings to this term.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_cooperative

I briefly looked and found someone tagged a local farmer's co-op as a
building (in Alabama), which it is only one building facility.

building=yes
shop=trade
trade=agricultural_supplies

That may not work quite as well for a multi-building scenario.

Micah