[Tagging] Flower fields as tourism attraction

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Mon Apr 9 11:43:41 UTC 2018

W dniu 09.04.2018 o 02:28, John Willis pisze:
> Flowerbed? seems a little weird to tag 3000m2 as a flowerbed. But if
> it is approved I will use it.

Maybe it sounds strange, but when analyzing the meaning of "garden" in
OSM to make osm-carto rendering sane, I have found that size can vary a
lot. It can be as small as flowerbed (but there are other plants than
only flowers - this is commonly mistagged as "village green" BTW), but
also a big botanical garden.

I'm not sure however what is the best tagging for flower field.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]