[Tagging] Flower fields as tourism attraction

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 05:42:45 UTC 2018

As mentioned earlier (maybe a year ago) in a similar thread on
flowers/flowerbeds, I mapped quite a few of them:
http://umap.openstreetmap.fr/nl/map/rozentuin-rose-garden-vrijbroekpark_21719#18/51.02054/4.46236
As said back then, I am willing to retag them when something betters
turns up. Nothing happened last time. I only need a good
landuse/landcover/leisure combination though, yes all three of them.

regards