[Tagging] RFC: intelligence facility

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 14:55:51 UTC 2018

I have worked on my proposal for tagging intelligence facilities and am
asking for your comments.

The key was changed from amenity to man_made because this allows for adding
the tag to amenity=embassy sites. On the other hand, this move makes it
incompatible with other man_made objects like antennas etc. (it would be a
problem only in case it is a single isolated object without any area
around), so I have added also a property: intelligence_facility=yes.

Just in case you are wondering, you don't have to wait for voting, you can
use the tags right now.

Cheers,
Martin