[Tagging] RFC: intelligence facility

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:54:06 UTC 2018

> I have worked on my proposal for tagging intelligence facilities and
> am asking for your comments.

They 'don't exist'.  No 'embassy' will admit to them.

Grigory Logvinov  Russian Diplomat in Australia responding to questions
about expulsions of 'Russian spies' said recently;

"They are absolutely legal, career diplomats... without any grounds
called spies," Mr Logvinov told reporters in a sprawling press
conference at the Russian embassy.

When asked how many Russian spies were left in Australia, Mr Logvinov
replied: "Zero minus zero is still zero."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/no-russian-spies-in-australia-says-ambassador-grigory-logvinov

How could they be verified?