[Tagging] Cafe run as outreach project

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:40:57 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 12. Apr 2018, at 11:08, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
>
> amenity = cafe
> operator = Foobar
>
> We don't have specific tags for other types of operators (public
> company private company, sole trader, cooperative, charity, etc); why
> would we need one in this case?

My tagging suggestion was not about the company type, but about the fact it was classified as an outreach by the OP. After checking the meaning of “outreach” I’m not sure anymore the term does apply.

The question is about a cafe where the waiters are people with disabilities, I also know 2 of such places. I believe they could be classified as sort of social facility, but I’m not sure outreach applies. The closest description for the documented values is in “workshop” but I don’t see it fitting completely.
I guess the property social_facility:for=disabled applies, but we might need a new value for the social_facility=* key

cheers,
Martin