[Tagging] tagging cycleable city-models focused on simulating road network

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:10:56 UTC 2018

The ones for children seem to get used not only for bicycles, but also for
pedestrian education. Then there the ones that use pedal-operated cars. I
presume that many of these are used for a mix these means of transdport.
They have in common that they are reduced in scale.
The ones used for full-size cars and motorcyles are non scaled down.
So may be a beter distinction is full-scale or reduced scale.