[Tagging] Identifying language regions

James james2432 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:41:54 UTC 2018

Martin that reminds me of what someone did in Northern Canada:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/107355436#map=14/68.7653/-81.2156

Inuktitut and English, despite Inuktitut not really being used(it's a way
to write what they speak invented by European settlers/priests), problem is
it's only for Inuit people and does not work for other Native American
languages