[Tagging] Outdoor deckchairs

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Mon Apr 30 10:03:52 UTC 2018

A “one person bench” doesn’t seem as rare as people seem to think…

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/wildon-home-elmore-one-seat-bench-ut2860.html

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/17-stories-madhav-one-seat-bench-stss5585.html

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/andover-mills-delano-one-seat-bench-andv3138.html

https://www.wayfair.com/commercial/pdp/sunpan-modern-ikon-darby-one-seat-bench-snpn4130.html