[Tagging] Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 2 19:47:54 UTC 2018

It’s not absolutely necessary but you get the chance of some feedback from other OSM users that you may appreciate later if you do it, together with the chance to advertise the tagging scheme to other mappers or data consumers. Think of it as your call, there are other ways especially for intrinsically local tags.

--
Andrew