[Tagging] Lane geometry in OSM

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 14:19:10 UTC 2018

while this might work, why would you try to replace an established
tagging system ?
The tagging system turn:lanes:xxx is  supported by several data
consumers (OsmAnd, maps.me, MagicEarth and probably others).
In many countries people worked on tagging all roads with this system
after a project set up by the German community.

m.