[Tagging] building:flats

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 09:22:01 UTC 2018

Terminology does seem to vary around the world with apartment, flat, unit
all being interchangeable, I see the building:flats tag as the number of
self-contained residential units (where a unit has it's own front door,
kitchen, toilet (room) and bathroom).

I wouldn't recommend building:flats=1 on a house, according to the wiki
house is already "A single dwelling unit usually inhabited by one family."