[Tagging] Put the name in sidewalks and cycleways

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 15:16:05 UTC 2018

Here it is a doubt we have in Spanish Community. Some people are making
micromapping so we start to map the sidewalks and cycleways not as value
but as an independent way.

I know when you map a street wen can put most of the items as keys and
values.But when the items are mapped separately should I put the name in
the items as sidewalks and cycleways? Now they are with their own tags and
values. Also it is useful in pedestrian or cyclist routers to specify the
way it uses for do the track.

So what is the correct way to map it: with name? or without name?

Thanks
Salut i voreres
yopaseopor