[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Evacuation Route

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Mon Aug 6 11:28:02 UTC 2018

In my area there are signed routes for tsunami evacuation. Very unlikely that they will change for an individual event. And the are ground verifiable as they are signed. I think these can and should be mapped in OSM.

There are also wildfire prone areas near by. Evacuations from those are ad hoc. They vary from incident to incident and are unsigned. I don't believe these can or should be added to OSM.