[Tagging] Slash, space, or spaced hyphen in multi-lingual names

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 07:28:19 UTC 2018

It's actually funny how these things go. Several years ago, mappers asked:
How can we map multilingual names. We told them: In Brussels we do it with
a spaced hyphen.

Oh thank you, we'll do it in a different way.

Several years later, people wonder why there are different ways for doing
things and attempt to 'standardise' these separators.

Polyglot