[Tagging] Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Szem szembiketeam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:47:16 UTC 2018

Hi,
I begun to use the "permit" tag, what is the correct tagging for these
categories?

- Roads found in Waterworks area (You could get permit only for biking
and walking, no cars except for their own ones)
access=private, motor_vehicle / vehicle = private ? bicycle=permit,
foot=permit, horse=no

- Roads on the embankments (By any motor vehicle without permission is
forbidden, except for their own ones, other access is free)
access= private, motor_vehicle / vehicle =permit ? foot=yes, horse=yes,
bicycle=yes,

- Roads managed by Hunting Association, wildlife conservation areas
(Crossing by any vehicle without permission is forbidden, except for
their own ones):
access= private, motor_vehicle / vehicle = permit, foot=yes,
horse=permit, bicycle= permit

Thanks,
Szem