[Tagging] Fwd: Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Szem szembiketeam at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:32:05 UTC 2018

Tags in summary:
- Roads found in Waterworks area:
access=private, bicycle=permit, foot=permit, horse=no

-Roads on the embankments:
access= private, motor_vehicle=permit, foot=yes, horse=yes, bicycle=yes,

- Roads in wildlife conservation areas:
access= private, motor_vehicle=permit, bicycle=permit, foot=yes

OK?

Counter:
In the page of
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/access%3Dpermit
the small counter counts only "access=permit" tag, but these roads
doesn't have this tag.
Can be converted it to "*=permit" or sg like this? If I change all the
roads, it will not look.

Wiki:
When I mentioned the wiki, I meant this page below it:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access  -  Access tag values
Can not you put this access value there?

Thanks,

Szem