[Tagging] Tagging a residential bridge building

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:07:14 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 13. Aug 2018, at 22:10, Volker Schmidt <voschix at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> How do I correctly tag a building that is a bridge (building=bridge) and is also residential (building=residential), This is a single-storey building containing some flats that connects two multi-storey residential buildings (it's partially visible in the Mapillary image [1])
> You can see my tentative tagging here: [2]

the (IMHO terrible) standard tagging is building:levels=2 for this one level building, together with building:min_level=1
Unless you consider the level of the bridge building a roof level, than it would be building:levels=0

This is only working if the ground floors of the buildings that are connected are at a similar elevation and have similar floor heights, otherwise you would have to roll the dice which building to consider.

Cheers,
Martin