[Tagging] Tagging a residential bridge building

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 01:59:27 UTC 2018

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 9:54 PM Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com> wrote:
> The negative building levels are correct. The floor numbering attempts
> to be continuous among the connected buildings, and the ones to the
> east were built later without renumbering floors; their levels are
> lettered A-G. E and F connect to floors 2 and 3 respectively.

Sorry, that should be the ones to the WEST were built later, etc.

It struck me as being quite a bit of industrial hubris to continue the
building straight across a ravine. The workers there sometimes joke
that it's our 'horizontal skyscraper'.
It's mosly office space because the infrastructure is limited; all the
toilets, for instance, are in the abutments of the span.