[Tagging] Fwd: Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:24:18 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 13. Aug 2018, at 18:09, Kevin Kenny <kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> is still pretty nonsensical - what is the
> point of mapping a way that's impassable to everything? When is a way
> not a way?

maybe the way wasn’t impassable before and now it is, I don’t see why it would be nonsense to state it. Maybe the way is still passable, but you‘ll die of nuclear radiation? There are infinite possibilities why a way or area would be made legally inaccessible for everyone, although it doesn’t occur very often, usually there will be exceptions.

cheers,
Martin