[Tagging] access:disabled... yes or designated?

seirra general at sarifria.x10.bz
Fri Aug 17 07:45:58 UTC 2018

huh. I thought i read about it needing to be access:disabled... however
i feel like this should be quoted: "Nodes and areas tagged with amenity
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:amenity>=parking_space and
parking_space
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Key:parking_space&action=edit&redlink=1>=disabled
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Tag:parking_space%3Ddisabled&action=edit&redlink=1>
are rendered on rollstuhlkarte.ch
<http://rollstuhlkarte.ch/?zoom=15&lat=47.37&lon=8.54&layers=B00000FTFFFFFFFFT>
(Wheelchair symbol with a small P in the top right corner; also see
rollstuhlkarte.ch-Wikipage
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Rollstuhlkarte.ch>)." and upon
inspection there are MANY, much more than the use of access:disabled, or
even disabled! is parking_space even a valid tag though?(i can't see any
documentation) because this seems to be the only example of actual
rendering, should we first see if we can get the developers to
transition to rendering the disabled tag before we change it?