[Tagging] What is a VTC car in OSM ?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:11:17 UTC 2018

I think partially at least it would depend on the usage - are these spaces
only available to use when you are using your car as a "taxi", so being
parked to pick up passengers, or can you park your VTC there while you go &
do the shopping! :-)

If only for use by a "taxi", then I'd be inclined to just leave them as a
PSV space, possibly with a description to say that the space is for VTC.

Thanks

Graeme