[Tagging] ATMs and cashback

seirra general at sarifria.x10.bz
Fri Aug 24 14:38:18 UTC 2018

i can confirm this to be the case. where i work the cashback procedure
is indeed just a signature of the receipt. As far as i know ATMs that
issue £5 notes tend to for a long time, i don't recall any here suddenly
stopping. source on why it may be valuable information to some (note the
small number that do):
https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/21/why-do-so-few-cash-machines-dispense-fivers-and-where-are-they-7565615/
an extra way to verify for link ATMs specifically:
https://www.link.co.uk/consumers/locator/ where i work there are three
ATMs, however people still often request cashback due to the fact it
saves the extra trip (and the closest ATM is difficult to troubleshoot
if it goes down, i don't think the operator is local). so cash machines
are verifiable by survey, or by checking official sources; cashback
would be purely survey. ATMs can also offer phone top ups
(vending=telephone_vouchers?) and pin change services. all of these
should be surveyable.