[Tagging] Key:boundary_type

egil egil at riseup.net
Mon Aug 27 12:14:21 UTC 2018

See also
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Boundaries#Boundary.3Dregion_missing_on_the_page
for a discussion of boundary=region (used 338 times).

I'm sorry that this seems to be a hairy mess of little used tags and I
for one would really like a consistent way of mapping the underlying data.

If anybody using these tags can clarify their use either here or
preferably in the wiki, that would be nice :)