[Tagging] Tagging suggestions for electricity

seirra general at sarifria.x10.bz
Wed Aug 29 10:24:51 UTC 2018

wouldn't the use of access:private be sufficient? that would tell people
the building is private meaning anything inside must be too. power
supply already allows voltage and actually does allow intermittent now i
look back. due to the fact electricity would often lead to the presence
of a socket (and often all the same type) i imagine there might be a
difficult overlap is all