[Tagging] Tagging animal sanctuaries

Nicolas Maia nicolasrpmaia at tutanota.com
Sun Dec 2 11:17:33 UTC 2018

I was trying to avoid tag proliferation and, since the two share features, I thought it would be useful if an animal sanctuary tag can reuse tags from animal_shelter, to make it more meaningful.

But either way is fine for me. I was wondering if others have opinions on this.

Nicolas Maia
 --
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
 https://tutanota.com

20 de nov de 2018 16:26 por selfishseahorse at gmail.com: