[Tagging] Both proposals for disputed country borders

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Sat Dec 1 13:22:06 UTC 2018

Thanks, Andy.

I'm currently working on refining my proposal. You're right that some of it
is just to define what we already do. I've had a few private conversations
with others to get feedback, as well as the feedback here and on the
discussion page.

I expect to have Version 1.2 posted, with examples on the development
server, this weekend.

Take good care,

John