[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (office=diplomatic)

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Sun Dec 2 17:47:09 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Votes are in.  18 aye, 1 nay, 1 abstention.  The proposal passed.  Many
thanks to all who commented, suggested, and voted.  The final product is
not what I proposed but it addresses all concerns raised and I think it
is far better than the status quo ante.

I tried to create a Tag:office=diplomatic page but OSM Wiki overrode me
and renamed it Key:office=diplomatic, which is not correct.  Can
somebody please take a look at
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:office%3Ddiplomatic and tell me
what I did wrong, and maybe fix it for me, change Key: to Tag:?
Please?  Can't figure out what's wrong.  It shouldn't be a "Key" page.

I also cannot figure out the template for deprecating amenity=embassy.
I've tried several times but keep having to click on "cancel" because
whatever I am doing isn't right.  Any advice would be more than welcome.

Warm regards to one and all from the sands of the Karakum Desert.

apm-wa