[Tagging] Can OSM become a geospacial database?

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Thu Dec 6 00:23:08 UTC 2018

If this is meant to be a statement of the superiority of the English language (/and hence English culture/)  in face of any other language/people of world, I'd be really cautious...

As I said, I'd leave to each one to deal with its culture/sensibility and be open to the possibility to have (some) language/culture-specific tags.