[Tagging] Can OSM become a geospacial database?

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Thu Dec 6 00:45:46 UTC 2018

I mean, in a more general way and going back to the pond case,

    object 1:

        natural=water
        water=pond
        water:RU=пруд

    object 2

        natural=water
        water=pond
        water:RU=копанка

would respect both *our *sensibility to "see" the two objects as ponds and *their *sensibility to "see" the two as whatever they think they are.