[Tagging] Can OSM become a geospacial database?

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Thu Dec 6 15:06:46 UTC 2018

Totally agreed! Thanks!

Now, do you see anything wrong in an attempt of being "/cross-cultuarlly correct/" and, _just as an example_,  tag a feature as:

    shop=deli
    shop:it=salumeria

?

That, I think, would have value added for both "/an American in Rome/", trying to find a place where to buy food, and "/an Italian in Rome/" trying to find a proper salumeria...