[Tagging] How to tag shared waterway highway

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 11:40:59 UTC 2018

On 08/12/2018 11:19, Warin wrote:
> Fords are where the water runs across the road.. not along with it... 
> at least that is the common situation here.
We have more water than you :)

A regular ford does just go across the road, but one that shares the 
road for a bit is called a "long ford". 
is an example (https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/42000985 in OSM).

Best Regards,


More information about the Tagging mailing list