[Tagging] emergency=control_centre

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:11:04 UTC 2018

On Sun, Dec 9, 2018 at 3:06 PM dktue <email at daniel-korn.de> wrote:

> I would like to propose a tag for emergency control centers (the place
> you reach when you call 112 in Europe).

Why?

As far as I know, these are places one contacts via telephone.  They may be
located far from
the locality they serve, even though calls from that locality may be routed
to one particular
control centre.  Are the ones you are familiar with of a kind where one
must walk in to report
an emergency?  Unless they are, it serves no purpose to mark them on a
map.  Unless, perhaps,
one is a terrorist intent upon damaging infrastructure.

--
Paul