[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 111, Issue 60

Michael Patrick geodesy99 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 03:25:17 UTC 2018

> ... beside, are you sure those hooks are for hammocks? How can you hang 3
> hammocks radially from the center point? There doesn't seems to be enough
> "angle" between them... Have you ever seen an actual hammock hanging from
> there? Presence of the ropes makes me think they are thought for something
> else...

Oh, he is correct, it's even labeled as such. The 'ropes' are drawn in for
illustration.

And I retract my suggestion, to hell with English, this is a case where the
non-English term is *vastly* superior, more specific and expressive
<http://kalma.com.br/kalmablog/index.php/rede-de-dormir-tutorial-como-construir-um-redario/>.
And it is a beautiful sound.

Michael Patrick