[Tagging] Printing company for newspapers

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Fri Dec 14 12:04:03 UTC 2018

On 14.12.2018 11:09, dktue wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to tag a company where newspapers are being printed, but I feel that shop=copyshop
> doesn't fit well.
>
> My suggestion would be to go with craft=printer. Any opinions on that?

I'd say it depends on the size. A small printer that focuses on business cards, letterheads,
congratulation cards, I'd tag as craft.

For a larger one, and probably for the newspapers they have larger machinery, I might go for
man_made=works where a subtag product=* is defined. Leaving open how to describe the product.

tom