[Tagging] Printing company for newspapers

Markus selfishseahorse at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:47:33 UTC 2018

I wouldn't use shop=* or craft=* either. man_made=works seems to fit
best, although i'm not very comfortable with using man_made ('man made
(artificial) structures' [1]) for a business (which a factory is). As
for the kind of factory, some people use works=* (867 uses so far)
[1], which i think makes quite sense.

Therefore, i'd suggest to tag a printing works man_made=works +
works=printing (+ product=printed_matter).

[1]: https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/works

Regards
Markus