[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Mapping disputed boundaries (Version 1.5)
okosm at johnfreed.com
Sat Dec 15 21:18:54 UTC 2018
I have just posted version 1.5 of my proposal on mapping disputed
boundaries. It incorporates private feedback on how to eliminate the Zones
Each time I think it can't be simplified, someone suggests a way to
- *Version 1.5*
- Eliminating Zones of Control as concept.
- Permitting claimed_by and controlled_by tags to be placed
directly on administrative boundary relations, eliminating those (now
redundant) Zones of Control
- Other Zones of Control become Boundary Claim relations.
- *Version 1.4.2*
- Changing Crimea example to conform to current administrative
- *Version 1.4.1*
- Changing "all" keyword to a list for the value of the
- Adding "UN" as a special value for the "controlled_by" tag.
Thanks to everyone who gave public and private feedback. I've archived some
of the comments that are no longer applicable.
The proposal is here:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tagging