[Tagging] how to map soft story/soft storey buildings properly?

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Mon Dec 17 02:38:03 UTC 2018

Yeah... you're right...

"/Buildings are classified as having a "soft story" if that level is less than 70% as stiff as the floor immediately above it, or less than 80% as stiff as the average stiffness of the three floors above it./" [1]

hard to eyeball that...

But the key would be right for importing such information from some official source.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_story_building