[Tagging] Trailhead tagging

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 20:15:55 UTC 2018

I only know of the term trailhead as I've seen it used in the infobox on
Wikipedia, e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Highland_Way

That route has trailheads at Milngavie (bonus points for pronouncing it
correctly): https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5819237 and Fort William:
https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3237567

Also in Scotland the Fife Coastal Path has an arch like this at each end
of its route:
http://fifecoastandcountrysidetrust.co.uk/userfiles/Fife%20Coastal%20Path%20Kincardine%20archway%20unveiled.jpg
(don't know if there's information boards as well)