[Tagging] request for review: OSM wiki rewording of tourism=motel based on Wikipedia

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 10:13:26 UTC 2018

The one concern I have is the new sentences that suggest that hotels are
“typically not [booked for ] single night” while motels are usually booked
for 1 night.

I have certainly stayed for 2 to 3 nights at a “Motel 6” and other motels.

And I have never encountered problems booking rooms for a single night at 3
and 3.5 star hotels for business trips.