[Tagging] Feature proposal - Voting - Pipeline valves

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 22:39:37 UTC 2018

Hi

The vote on the pipeline valve proposal has started 11 days ago.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Pipeline_valves_proposal

Due to a significant debate started about the opportunity to use or not
namespaces on proposed keys, I plan to extend the voting period until the
15 of January.

This will let pros and cons elaborate on their respective visions and needs.
Discussion goes on Talk :
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Proposed_features/Pipeline_valves_proposal
And on forum :
https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=730505#p730505

Thanks in advance for your time and all the best

François